jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

Hello my friends! Today I going to upload a picture of my last vacations!




This cute photo was captured by my sister on my last vacation in New York City, USA. This photo shows the Big Apple from the roof of Empire State Building, and me with my iPhone capturing the same landscape. This spectacular picture was captured in February 2013, after having been in Las Vegas and Ohio in the same vacations whit my family. In that vacations, I was one month in United States of America. 

New York, has many possible scenarios to photograph, and I believe the Empire State is one of the most beautiful building in the all world. 

This picture is one of my favorites and one of the most beautiful picture in my life, due to the experience and the feeling in that moment.It was great!!! I hope you like it and you enjoy the picture, because I love it!

If you have the chance to go, do not hesitate!!

Thanks for the comments, see you in your´s blogs! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario